Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My First Blog

Right up front I will admit that I am not a talented writer. It takes me way too long to write anything that makes sense. So, I am not going to use my blog to keep a 'Blournal' (Blog-Journal) as others do. That would take way too much time and effort. Neither of which I have to give. My plan for my blog is to share my thoughts about things I care about...some more passionately than others. Hopefully, I will be able to make people think, persuade a few, and at least generate some intersting comments. I hope you enjoy.

PS - The name of my blog is a reference from a movie, can anyone name the movie?

1 comments:

ToddS said...

I know where you get "braincloud" from, but I won't ruin everyone else's chances. It's great to see you entering the world of bloggery!